Welcome to Suzi Shadowland...

January 28, 2013

A FRESH START TO 2013


When some people are unemployed (or on holidays), they spend their time playing computer games, watching lots of movies, and napping. 

I may be guilty of having more naps than usual (!), however I have also chosen to spend my time updating my online profile, designing a new suite of business stationery, building a Linked In profile, updating my email signature, tidying up files on my computer desktop, and working on some other business documents such as contract templates and an online marketing plan. 


If your own business is in need of a new look, marketing materials, new copy, or office organisation, I can help! Visit my website for more contact details and examples of my work.   


Here's to a bright and bold 2013!!


X Susannah



No comments:

Post a Comment